1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

"Pointless" tms pain?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by jamejamesjames1, Aug 8, 2020.

1. jamejamesjames1

jamejamesjames1 Peer Supporter

Has anyone else had "pointless" tms symptoms before?

What I mean by that is I have a big uncomfortable symptom that really does bother me and take up my attention.

However, I have this small little guy on the side. My big toe is mildly numb. Has been for two months. I barely ever notice it and doesn't impact me in anyway.

At first I thought it was TMS but then after a few days of it having no effect on me I thought hmm maybe it's just how I ran on it or something.

Haven't been paying it any attention but today I noticed it shifted sides!

So certainly tms but...... The heck is the point of it? The post is by far the most amount of time I have given to this "issue"

2. Tms_joe

Tms_joe Well known member

Yes. Oddly enough I’ve had the big toe pain for quite some time like you mentioned.

I believe I’m simply lacking strong enough awareness to see the cause of it.