1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Please help with a TMS therapist

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by alanmia, Jun 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. alanmia

alanmia New Member

Hello all
    So I’m back here! It’s been a long a twisted road with TMS. It started about eight years ago with achillies surgery and then major neck and back pain. Then I had hernia I surgery and I had crazy groin pain. That led me to Dr Sarnos books and then here. I did the journaling and a month later I was pain free. Fast forward a couple years and I’ve now started with shoulder and hip pain. I had a few issues along the way and Dr Schubiner was generous enough to help me. I’m now in a bad place again. I tried finding a therapist in Miami but there is no one even in FL. I emailed a few therapist I found on this site and I never got a response. I really want to get to the bottom of my TMS and need someone. I’m willing to pay to do Skype and start this process. Can someone please send me some names of therapists. Dr Schubiner was willing to see me in person but it’s so hard to get Michigan at this point in time. Thank you in advance. BTW you can read some of my stories on this site under my user name.