1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 7 Please Fix the SEP

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Sudonym, May 30, 2016.

1. Sudonym

Sudonym New Member

I'll take advantage of the Day of Rest to put a plea out there to please fix all the broken links in the SEP. It is very frustrating to be told to read so-and-so's story of victory and then find that the link leads to the old TMS wiki and there is nothing there. This has happened a number of times and I'm only on day 7!

I know this is a volunteer-run wiki but doesn't someone have the knowledge to remove the broken links and replace them with ones that actually go somewhere?

Thanks

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I'll forward this to Forest. He might be able to do it or find someone who can.

3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Sudonym,

Thanks for your report. I've already fixed the links on day 2, based on your previous report. What other links were you thinking of?

For the links to the forum threads, what device are you using? They work fine on a PC, but it looks like the folks over at WikiFoundry have changed the display for mobile devices and you have to scroll to the bottom and click, "Full Website." If you do that, you'll see the regular version.

Anything else? Like I said, I've already fixed the link to the Kim Ruby article at Providence Hospital from day 2.