1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 3 Physical activity resumed.

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hello_henman, Mar 20, 2023.

1. hello_henman

hello_henman New Member

Playing golf was my absolute favourite activity as a younger man. Working on the swing, chatting with friends, having a beer after. Hadn't swung a club for about 8 years because I 'knew' that twisting would put my back out for weeks. Well, I went to the driving range today and his 75 balls (all over the place!). Guess what - my back didn't hurt at all, before, during or after. It was very stiff, and my hip socket hurt as I rotated but I told myself that it was just TMS and that it wasn't really a problem. Hasn't hurt at all since I got home and my back is still absolutely fine. Previously this would have put me in bed for a week. So I'm going to get better I'm sure. Also had a decent cry yesterday as I delved deep into my mess of a childhood. Can't say I'm not giving the program my all...

ChronicVince and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

This is awesome, HH!

3. hello_henman

hello_henman New Member

Thanks! Onwards and upwards

JanAtheCPA likes this.