1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Personality Traits

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Pandamonium, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Pandamonium

Pandamonium Well known member

So, I had a questionnaire at work about my personality and here are a few highlights:

She may find it difficult to express her deep held views and refer to them indirectly. She may find it hard to push herself forward, and to say "no" when necessary.

Her constant drive to help others may stop her from chilling out.

She may have a tendency for holding her anger inwardly. Although expressing external
    agreement, inwardly she may disagree and use passive strategies to control her stress.

So, there we have it, TMS in a nutshell!

nowtimecoach likes this.
  2. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Is this something you wrote about yourself in third person? or something someone else wrote about you.

This part is totally me too:

3. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

"She" sounds a lot like me. I'm in the nutshell. And I'm rather tall - so it's getting tight in here!

BG

4. Beach-Girl

Beach-Girl Well known member

Try a "wicked" sense of humor. It doesn't work since you're still angry, but the day my therapist said to me "That sense of humor of yours has gotten you a long way in your life." was a pivotal moment for me. Just another "coping strategy" I see it now, instead of tackling the real issue: anger.

BG

5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

To me this sounds like our shadow self in general - I know not everyone has these traits but id like to know

If any one else does have these same traits? - I think most of us do!