1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Personal Achievements

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Dec 11, 2013.

1. nancy

nancy Well known member

2. Redditor

Redditor Peer Supporter

Not that much of an achievement but...

I got Reddit Gold for the first time!

OK, so I have to admit Reddit Gold isn't that hard to get. You can actually just buy it yourself if you want it badly enough. It's more of the sense of accomplishment of saying something clever enough that a random online stranger decided to buy it for you though.

For those of you who don't know what Reddit Gold is, it's like basically premium membership on reddit.com. There are two ways to get it. You can buy it yourself. Or, you can post a comment, and if a stranger likes your comment enough, he/she can buy it for you.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Heh. Brav0. I used to be a huge Reddit addict, but I basically had to go cold turkey. Starting a nonprofit is my new addiction.

For everyone else, Reddit may be the biggest website that you've never heard of. It is like an uber-forum, divided into "subreddits" on thousands of different topics. According to one well known source, it is the 31st most popular site in the US.

We actually started working on setting up a TMS subreddit a little while back:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/tmswiki/

I added five links that I think are among the most helpful TMS links out there. If anyone finds the links there helpful, please join the site and vote them up. I'll post more. Eventually we want to build up a vibrant Reddit community.

4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow this is awesome Redditor, thanks for letting us know how to get reddit. I've heard many good things about this site.
    This is a great accomplishment.

5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Forrest this is awesome, thanks for letting me know about the reddit forum although Redditor was the first person I thanked.
    Im a goodist, I cant help but to say thank you, is that ok.dancea
    Bless You guys

Forest likes this.
  6. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

7. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks for showing me how to get to reddit forest, I like that forum -- its got a ton of cool stuff and our best tms post.
    :)