1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 17 Paul

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by PAUL, Apr 24, 2013.

1. PAUL

PAUL New Member

Lesson 17...The journaling is most helpful for me because it is enabling me to express my feeling, more than I ever have.
    Most interesting to me is that, its helped me re-evaluate myself as a person !

2. Lori

Lori Well known member

Excellent. So glad to hear, Paul.

Journaling helped me get out of pain and still helps me when I feel I need to write and process something! And you know, reading your comment made me realize I expressed myself more in my journaling too.

Very best wishes to you.

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

I am still journaling everyday since I started the program 6 mths ago. My physical pain is completely manageable. My biggest challenge is depression. But journaling helps me to be constantly be aware of my thoughts that can cause that dark cloud to float across my forehead

That constant drive to be perfect, to articulate myself perfectly. to type my thoughts perfectly then tear myself down if I didn't do it absolutely perfectly. I tell myself I just have to try harder, just try harder, just try harder. I give myself no leeway to slip up ....even just a little bit.

But now I have the tools. I can do it. So can you.