1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Patience Prevails

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Learn contentment in all you do. If it takes months to accomplish a project or to get your healing then stay patient it will come. Stand and fight the good fight of faith through all the obstacles till the obstacles are no more. Your patience is your power that won’t be denied. The great men and women of our times and times past that have overcome every adversity, have had patience and contentment as an iron fist to knock down any mountain in their way on the journey to victory. Your patience is your power that will bring your healing when all others have given in. You’ll be smiling and knowing victory will soon be yours. Patience prevails.

God Does Not Want You In Pain.

Eric Watson, Walter Oleksy

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

"Patience Prevails!" and "Patience is Power." Great affirmations, Herbie!

I'm patiently waiting for you to spell my name right. It's OLEKSY. haha again

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm so glad you waited patiently Walt. That shows how improved we are. Once you told me of my mistake I laughed.
    You taught me a good skill, thanks. Ill get it fixed. Bless you buddy.