1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pathways to Pain Relief: now in paperback!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Everyone,

I am very happy to announce that Pathways to Pain Relief is now available in paperback form! Here is the link to buy it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1484016718
    For those who don't yet know, Dr. Frances Sommer Anderson and Dr. Eric Sherman are two of Dr. Sarno's most trusted psychologists. They were both trained by him and, between the two of them, have worked with his most difficult patients for over 60 years. When Dr. Sarno endorses psychoanalysis, my understanding is that these are the core people he is thinking of.
    Mentioning the book is a particular joy for me, because I was asked to contribute an endorsement of the book for it’s back cover. I thank Dr. Anderson and Dr. Sherman for giving me the opportunity to share the experiences of our very own call-in discussion group in reading the book. Here's what it says:
    Speaking of the call-in group, I want to thank the other 4 co-hosts, Herbie/Eric Watson, BruceMC, njoy, and possibly now Joy for making it such an enjoyable experience to discuss the book. I’ve learned a lot from each of you and appreciate your professionalism, dedication, and willingness to share your experiences. I’m working on turning the recordings into the world’s first iTunes TMS podcast and will probably have a site up within a month. In the meantime, I will paste links to the audio of each of our discussions in to a post later on in this thread.
    There were two other endorsements of note on the back cover, by David Clarke, MD, and Ira Rashbaum, MD. They are as follows:
    It's an exciting time when so many wonderful TMS books are coming out. We are very lucky that two of Dr. Sarno's most trusted and most experienced psychoanalysts have taken some of the cases that they have learned the most from, and have shared them with our community.

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

3. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

And - if I may ask, Forest - have you received any feedback about our podcasts on Pathways from Fran Anderson and/or Eric Sherman? Would be nice to know if we hit the nail on the head or came close to hitting the target at least a few times (if you can pardon the mixed metaphor!).