1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 Past traumatic events/experiences

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by mikestevemike, Feb 24, 2017.

1. mikestevemike

mikestevemike Newcomer

My first day of SEP journaling, listed 2 difficult memories. Funny how they immediately popped into my mind. Not so funny when I took a step back and considered how these events have emotionally stood out to me for decades, they've absolutely affected me, but I've put very little effort into actually examining them. Glad to get on with it and feeling optimistic, already noticing some small changes for the better with my neck and back!

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi mikestevemike,

I am glad you're seeing the value of a closer relationship to your self and your past experiences. We tend to find this work hard, so when you feel the guidance to do it, this can be wonderful. Many people engaging Dr. Sarno's inquiry and the SEP have had life-changing self-relationship experiences which last. This is a side benefit to the symptom relief.

Andy B

3. Lydia

Lydia Peer Supporter

Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how pain can be so helpful to 'cleanse' our past burdens, isn't it? Brave you, to dive in and go for it. Hope you'll enjoy many more moments of relief and change!