1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Partial recovery - female issues

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by JacketSpud, Dec 2, 2015.

1. JacketSpud

JacketSpud Peer Supporter

i have crazy lumpy and fibrous breast tissue. Doctor was so concerned I was sent for mammogram and ultrasound last year because the lumps in my breast were very large. They found that I had extra thick breast tissue. My breasts also hurt like crazy after ovulation, until my period.

Well, since starting the TMS SEP my breast tissue has thinned out considerable, and the lumps are completely gone. And no pain! I wasn't focused on removing this whilst going through the program as it never occurred to me that this might be an equivalent, but really, it's either a major coincidence that an issue I've had since having kids suddenly vanished whilst I was doing the program, or it was a TMS equivalent.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Misha

Misha Peer Supporter

I had the same thing happen. I have pelvic pain but also developed exactly the same issue you describe and after I was checked out and found to be nothing and after starting mindbody work, it went away :)

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  3. JacketSpud

JacketSpud Peer Supporter

Sara, that's awesome news. I'm glad I'm not the only one. The unexpected surprises are the best.

Misha likes this.
  4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

JS and Sara, this is absolutely tremendous news - it totally validates what we continue to learn the more we do this work.

For anyone who wants to know more about this, I highly recommend Dr. Gabor Mate's brilliant book, When The Body Says No.

JS, thank you for posting this in the Success Stories forum - and Sara also - I couldn't be more thrilled, for both of you and for the future of self-recovery!

You go, girls!

Misha likes this.