1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10 Part of todays assignment

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Satori, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Satori

Satori New Member

I have not told my sister that I feel she abandoned me and my children. I feel pretty much forgotten and angry that I have no family. I feel there were times I supported her, but she has forgotten and now feels that me and my children are a burden. I have not told her how I feel because we are not emotional with each other. We used to be so close but that time has passed. We text a little but never speak on the phone and I have not seen her in years. Telling her will just make her feel guilty and any response will just be out of guilt. So for my healing purposes I need to accept this new very distant relationship and try to get rid of my anger towards her. This is the new relationship.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Satori,

I appreciate reading your honest post about something which you feel hurt and angry about.

I might make the suggestion that it is just OK to feel the anger, rather than to have to get rid of it. What to do with it? You might try an "unsent letter" and get all that anger down, speaking from your heart your feelings, to your sister. Just let if flow. Then sit in silence for a minute or two feeling what you feel, whatever that is.

With Support,

Andy

Satori likes this.