1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Parkinson

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by RozieHolland, Feb 16, 2023.

Tags:
  1. RozieHolland

RozieHolland Peer Supporter

Is there someone cured of Parkinson?

2. mbo

mbo Well known member

3. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

There are many types of Parkinson’s. My father had it, and I do not think his was tms. He had very specific issues with his nylon in sheath, and did not have a tms personality.
    We had a friend with Parkinson’s tremors. I had always thought their cases so different. Pat had a tms personality, and very few other symptoms. She lived a very long life.

4. RozieHolland

RozieHolland Peer Supporter

5. learningmore

learningmore Peer Supporter

pdrecovery.org

She has written myriad books, nearly all of which are available for free on her website. Start with "Recovery From Parkinsons."

I have no idea if what she says is true. I will be totally honest with you, however, it's hard to believe that she would write numerous books that are multiple hundreds of pages and give them away for free in a situation where she was lying. I mean that's a lot of effort. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of what she says makes sense. With that in mind, the Parkinsons Personality she describes fits exactly my dad, who has Parkinsons.