1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Paititi Institute

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by mike2014, Aug 21, 2015.

1. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi All,

Some of you may be familiar with the Sacred Science documentary I posted some months ago, I've just found a link to the institute:

The structure and content of the retreat specifically allow participants to face and challenge themselves and grow in the most direct and harmonious way, as observed in many ancient cultures and indigenous spiritual traditions from around the world. This approach helps participants to become healthy human beings in human bodies. Participants recognize and let go of stale concepts, habitual patterns, repressed emotions, inhibitions, fears, traumas and all other energetic limitations on the way to becoming a totally free, luminous being overflowing with universal love and compassion

In addition to working with the sacred and medicinal plant traditions, we support the healing process through a number of practices which aid in unraveling the infinite potential of one’s enlightened essence, while healing our whole existence for the benefit of all beings. All practices aim to reinforce a more profound base of understanding and insight into the workings of nature’s healing in the human organism:

• Release of personal history – Participants cultivate an energetic remembering, dissolving subconscious limitations and letting go of emotional tensions whose roots reside in one’s past.
    • Amazonian/Tibetan Transformational breathwork – Participants utilize a Tibetan modality based on the “Heart Drops of Dharmakaya” practices that brings about a cathartic release of deeply seated emotional obscurations
    • Transpersonal Shamanic Dreamwork – Participants analyze dreams within a Jungian approach, towards recognizing the universal, associative and symbolic communication of the human subconscious and relating these insights to the spiritual evolution of one’s own being.
    • Tribal sharing circles – Through group sharing, participants relate the universal process of consciousness transformation to the unique experience of growth and healing as expressed through each participant.
    • Qigong, Yoga, and Eastern meditation practices – Participants engage in traditional movement and meditation practices, activating deeper vitality and realigning the energetic channels of their organism.
    • Traditional Chinese Medicine – Traditional Chinese cupping and acupuncture complement the realignment of energetic meridians and aid healing on all levels.

It's a fascinating documentary which incorporates so much of the mind body techniques to cure quite serious dis-eases.

Regards

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Mike, for sharing the documentary. It's very good and has a lot of TMS in it.
    Another approach to the MindBody healing philosophy of Dr. Sarno.

If you practice the Sacred Science documentary, I see no problem with doing it in conjunction with TMS belief.

I added faith to my TMS healing from back pain and wrote about it with another TMSers, Eric Watson ("Herbie" on the Wiki).
    It's called GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU TO BE IN PAIN.

3. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

You are welcome Walt. Yes it most definitely does. It's a great documentary and so many recovered from serious illnesses by following these techniques.