1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Painful soles of feet

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Everly, Sep 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Everly

Everly Peer Supporter

So I was sure that my very painful soles of feet after walking about 15 minutes are TMS. Mainly because it showed up about two months ago, two years into TMS pain, so perhaps a symptom imperative.But today, I walked more while cleaning house and they got very painful, thats fine. But I took a look at them, for the first time really, and they are bright red and hot to touch. So question/ can TMS cause not only pain but also reddness and hotness?

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Elina,
    When I was at my worst, I got a thing we call 'winter toes' in Holland (perniosis). Weird red spots/swellings on my feet that were painful and itchy. The best advice I ever got was to pee on them in the shower, you guessed it, it worked!
    I recognize the redness, but the hotness is someting I can't recall.

Everly likes this.
  3. WantToBelieve

WantToBelieve Peer Supporter

100% yes! I developed a condition called Erythromelagia which causes extreme redness in the extremities. No one knows why or how it started and now it's gone. My feet turn red or blue and get very hot and very very cold. I've definitely noticed a correlation with them turning very cold when I'm stressed. I think it can 100% be TMS!

Everly likes this.