1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pain

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Click#7, Jul 6, 2017.

?

pain

1. pain changing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. what's happening

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Click#7

Click#7 Well known member

I started out with right hip pain and radiated into my foot. I has surgery to removed a synovial cyst and it didn't help...still pain. About a year of trying to move forward when I was diagnosed with TMS but had difficulty grasping it. Ended up with another surgery and same result. I FINALLY dove into accepting my diagnosis after reading 3 of Dr. Sarno's books, Unlearn your pain and the great pain deception. I have been following up with journaling twice a day, controlled breathing and meditation. I believe I am making some progress because the damn pain is moving around. I always have lower back pain that lightens up but the beginning of the week my left foot hurt ? I talked to my brain and that went away. Now my right shoulder ? Do I have this on the run or what people ?

birdsetfree likes this.
  2. birdsetfree

birdsetfree Well known member

Yes sounds like you do. Time to get excited! Also it's a good time to cultivate indifference to the pain and keep moving forwards. Well done!

Click#7 likes this.