1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Pain when relaxing

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by lina82, May 9, 2016.

1. lina82

lina82 Peer Supporter

Hi! I wonder if someone has the same experience as me: I suffer from constant pain in my feet and legs and the strange thing is that it gets worse when I relax? If I do a mindfulness meditation laying down or if I fall asleep on the couch I get much more pain! I also wake up with a lot of pain most nights around three o'clock. Also nights when Si have had quite little pain while falling asleep. It's like my body refuses to relax. Does anyone have a similar experience or other thoughts on this?

2. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Yes I have the same issues I am actually trying to relax as I send this message my feet legs and back are burning and i also wake up every evening at 3 o'clock and i mean every night ...my UC as no piece it's always in a state of high alert