1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pain Recovery Program - Day 13

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by LaineyVeganseed, Dec 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. LaineyVeganseed

LaineyVeganseed Peer Supporter

Today's lesson was to approach multiple options by thinking: “It’s going to be okay either way.” Because: “Both outcomes are fine though one might be better.”

What resonated better with me was my own variation of:
    "What if this works out even better than I expect?"

I made a list (because I love making lists!) of:
    "What if (fill in the blank) works out even better than I expect?"
    where the (blank) was something I am currently feeling uncertain about.

It was a great exercise!
    It opens up the possibility of a great outcome, and I could feel my body become more expansive and open.

Even if the thing I am uncertain about ultimately works out worse than I expect, for this moment in time I am creating "better feeling thoughts" about that future topic! I'm a big follower of Abraham-Hicks and their teaching about shifting to "better feeling thoughts" as much as possible.