1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pain moving too much?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Knut, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Knut

Knut New Member

Hiya,

One more thing to be worried about is this: I read about people's pain being persistent in one area, and, after some journaling or some emotional progress, the pain jumps to a different area...this is y a good thing.

Well, the thing is, with me the pain has been jumping back and forth all along, often many times in one day...or often it can persist in the foot for a week's time, before disappearing from the foot for a couple of days, only to return again full force some days later. But usually the case is that I have several of the symptoms at once. My chest hurts, my feet hurt, my hands hurt, all in the same sitting...

And regarding the feet...sometimes it's in the heel, this sharp needle in the heel. But a few minutes later it can be in the arch. Maybe later in the day it's moving all around the top of my feet...meanwhile, there's usually a persistent buzzing in the big toe or in the joint of the big toe. Some days I have pretty pronounced electrical zapping in some of the smaller toes. Help! Is it normal that the pain moves this much????

2. Knut

Knut New Member

I also found that a sharp sting in for example the left hand, simultaneously is felt as a tightening of the chest muscle, while simultaneously feeling it in my hip/buttock and simultaneously in my foot....it's like a mirror reflex. Highly disconcerting!!