1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Pain moving locations

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jdc9112, Oct 20, 2014.

1. jdc9112

jdc9112 New Member

I have been following and practicing many techniques for 15 days now per the educational program. Today's question to ponder was to discuss if the pain has been moving locations throughout my body. The answer is yes. The pain mostly resided in the piriformis muscle down into the hamstring area. The pain has mostly moved into my calf and foot region of my body. I would say that is where it mostly has been for over a week now. I am doing great and so happy to have found this program as well as TMS in general early on enough. I am 90% back to full activity and sleeping perfectly. I went from now being able to move myself off a wood floor on a Saturday to doing chores and housework 2 days later after reading Sarno's books. I can't stop educating myself and am on my 11th book. I am very hopeful to kick this in the butt very soon. Good luck to everyone!

Seraphina and Ellen like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

You're doing great, jdc. It's typical of TMS to move pain around the body. The pain is from some repressed emotions you still have.
    Keep in the SEP and it will show you how to heal totally. You are almost fully back to activity and sleeping so well. The SEP and
    reading about TMS are definitely big helps in healing. Your post is great encouragement for those still in pain.