1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Pain moving around

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Leelee19, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Leelee19

Leelee19 New Member

During the past two weeks has your pain been moving around? How has this affected your belief in the diagnosis? If you feel comfortable sharing, then post your response in a thread in our Structured Program.

My pain has moved around yes, it’s moving
    From my right hip to my right back, to my left hip, yesterday I have also have a sinus infection and had sinus pressure headache
    that has continued today.

I do get blocked sinus and sinus headache from time to time, I just find it interesting that it’s happening now.
    I feel I am making progress and the pain is less.
    Interestingly during this program a few days ago I started waking up with anxiety in the night, worrying about an passed event.
    I have now started to journal about this as I know I have been avoiding it in my thinking and talking, so I am writing and talking about it to express and release it.

I am grateful to this sep for helping me and shining a light on issues I didn’t know I was trying to avoid, but now it’s become clear to me. Almost like the pain is like a light shining on something I couldn’t see or didn’t want to see or look at.

Good luck to all fellows travelers on this program keep going and be positive, we will all get there.

I promised myself I will write a success story once I reach the end of this program, as I have been pain free using it a few times before, but never told my story.
    I will in case it helps someone else on there way.

Kind regards

Lee

ssxl4000 likes this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Hello, it sounds like most of what you are experiencing is normal, especially the moving pain. Keep up the good work!