1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pain Moving Around

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Ines, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Ines

Ines Well known member

This past weekend was so strange. No doubt I am stressed from the holidays and needed to rest this weekend but chose to do chores instead. Friday night my left elbow was just throbbing. I tried to ignore it but then the right elbow started throbbing. Then, my left finger. Then, my stomach started burning.
    On Saturday my left heel felt bruised. It was so strange. It hurt so much but so odd because there is no way I hurt myself.
    Of course, then Sunday I had a migraine allllllll daaay.. It's like TMS was just sounding off all over my body. I just wanted to share how annoying it can be and how much attention it tries to get.

2. Marls

Marls Well known member

Hi Ines, my heart goes out to you; and at the same time your post has been a relief to me. Have "suffered" for a few years now n discovered TMS this year and started to see results, once I got over the frustration of all those wasted doctor visits, but this last week it feels like all hell has broken loose. Foot, elbow, wrist, dizzy and then the painful stabbing belly. Just on the cusp of giving up/in and read your post. So thanks for reminding me of who's in charge here x

Ines and Sita like this.