1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 15 Pain moving around

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Pain-free, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Pain-free

Pain-free New Member

Has the pain been moving around? Oh, yeah!

Right butt and leg pain have at times moved into my left hip, my middle back, and my right shoulder. I even had my knee almost give out on me on the stairs. It was crazy. And all of this just comes and goes....amazing.

This does help me to accept the diagnosis as I see my mind's dirty tricks in action!

The biggest gain I've had so far is that my fear of the symptoms has plummeted, which has made an enormous difference in my quality of life.

2. KevinB

KevinB Well known member

Good stuff.

Pain-free likes this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Pain-free and Kevin. Not fearing the pain and just accepting it is the way to go. Pain moving around is said to be a good sign that TMS healing is int he works. The subconscious moves pain around so it comes and goes in order for you to keep discovering the emotions causing the symptoms. That comes in journaling, so keep that up.