1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Pain is moving around as I ponder about the pain

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lydia, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Lydia

Lydia Peer Supporter

Hello everyone,

I was writing some posts to other brave colleagues on this forum, and then went back to the original question about how pain is moving around, as the final excercise of this day. And I see now that the pain–that is usually in my right arm and shoulder–has moved to the left side. Amazing, interesting, annoying, it's like a comedy...

Yes, yes, yes, moving pain is such a clear evidence that nothing is physically wrong with my body. The doctors wanted to inject whatever cortison-stuff, because of an inflammation, and they wanted to needle it, because of calcium deposits. But this right so called 'frozen' shoulder is completely painfree now, warm and relaxed. As I'm writing this, the pain/tension is sitting on the other side... smiling and waving at me, haha.

Great to learn about how this pain-thing works. Looks like a quite briljant guy/lady inside...

So, have a wonderful day!

Lidwien

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Lydia. Yes, TMS pain does move around. That is one of the most convincing things about the MindBody connection. Pain sure is moving around you from side to side. Have you discovered any emotions that are causing the pain? Your subconscious is waiting for that. Your frozen shoulder has gone away, so you have found some of the emotions. Keep going and you'll be totally pain-free.