1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Pain intensifying

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by stephanie1, Dec 25, 2015.

1. stephanie1

stephanie1 New Member

I am on day 3 of this journey, and yesterday I had some of the worst pains so far. I absolutely see some of the emotions that were triggering the pain, but felt frustrated that these realizations did nothing to lessen the physical pain-- instead it was more intense. I refuse to give up, but wondering if anyone else has had this experience. Thanks.

IrishSceptic likes this.
  2. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

this is common and a healthy sign. it intensifies and may shift somewhere else...absolutely bizarre but REAL!
    Have a great Christmas!

3. stephanie1

stephanie1 New Member

Thanks for the encouragement! Merry Christmas!

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Stephanie. I agree totally with Irish Sceptic. I had the same experience, pain intensifying for a while, but then it went away. What it took for me was overcoming a final 10 percent of doubt in TMS. When I totally accepted TMS causing my pain, from repressed emotions, my back healed.

Keep believing in TMS and you will be well again.

Merry Christmas to you both and all.