Pain has escalated since starting journalling.

CDeat

Newcomer
I'm new to this forum but not to the TMS world. I have been resisting journalling for some time but rhen decided I had nothing to lose so dived in!

This was only a few days ago and have noticed an increase in my sensations already.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else experienced this when starting unleashing the 'rage in the page' ! .

Thank you .
 
I'm new to this forum but not to the TMS world. I have been resisting journalling for some time but rhen decided I had nothing to lose so dived in!

This was only a few days ago and have noticed an increase in my sensations already.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else experienced this when starting unleashing the 'rage in the page' ! .

Thank you .

It's very common yes! And can show that you're onto something as the brain senses it as dangerous.
 
Back
Top