1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Pain free for 10 months and then...

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by roy999, Aug 19, 2018.

1. roy999

roy999 Newcomer

Hi everyone!
    I was suffering from TMS that caused back pain for 5 years.
    It all started in a summit that I attended (I was sent from the company I worked at, to a very big summit held abroad). I guess the excitement and pressure showed up in a strong back pain and since then I've been suffering from very strong, sometimes paralyzing lower back pains.
    It all changed when I read Doctor Sarno's book. I was "clean" for 10 months, even started working out in the gym and living without fear.
    Unfortunately 1 week ago the pain hit me again and it doesn't stop. I didn't do anything different and didn't doubt the process, but it returned and i'm very saddened as the pain is excruciating.
    Anyway, found this forum and will share my advancement soon, really looking forward to overcome this and hear from the forum members!

2. InvincibleHymn

InvincibleHymn Newcomer

Wow, I can't really offer any expert advice to someone who is 10 month pain free and have a regression. My only suggestion would be to go back and repeat the process that initially recovered you - reading Dr. Sarnos book again, maybe even twice.
    Anyways, I wish you all the best and hope you will share your experience on this forum!