1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pain after 6!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by MrMarcelin, May 5, 2021.

1. MrMarcelin

MrMarcelin Newcomer

After learning about TMS about 6 weeks ago I feel like I have my life back! I can eat and not worry about pain. I can go out and do things I love to do. I’m working out and lifting heavy again.

For some reason everyday around 6pm my lower back pain starts up as well as lower abdominal pain!

I know it’s TMS related it’s just so frustrating! Anyone else go through something similar?

2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Welcome and congrats on your TMS discovery.

Glad you have your life back. After 6 pm for most people is the end of workday. The conscious mind begins to let go and the subconscious begins to manifest itself with reduction of blood flow. So nothing to worry about. Judging by your progress, just keep doing and living and this will go away too.

Baseball65 and MrMarcelin like this.
  3. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

Most of us.

This is conditioning at its finest (or worst depending how you look at it). Before I read Sarno I was in pain...left hip, left side dominated (sciatica in leg, lower back etc).
    One day at about 3:30 in the afternoon I got a new symptom...the pain switched to the right side!. And it was way more Firey that the left.
    So , I'd have dull deep muscle left dominated pain all day til three thirty, when it would shift to right side flames. Pretty ridiculous, but predictable.

After reading Sarno, it all became clear. The day it shifted, I was on a job and totally caught up with my work and on time. I had met and even beaten my deadlines.
    ...and then the production designer ADDED a ton of new stuff to the set I was finishing, 36 hours before it shot ..... What a DICK! Are you Freaking crazy? Now I am gonna look like I f'd up when it's YOU!
    That's what I felt, but I said "Oh... sure boss, I can get that done"
    ..and My right leg was on fire...

After finding out about conditioning reading Sarno, I really focused on how much I loathed Hollywood, the Production Designer and the whole ego-insane-common sense be damned world I worked in....so when the 3:30 pain came I turned my thoughts to THAT...

..and it was gone in a few days.

This is like being a detective in your own life. Something was said or happened when you started getting that symptom and it is continuing because of conditioning. Find the catalyst, blow it up, no more pain.

FredAmir, Kellso and MrMarcelin like this.