1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Out come independence

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Sep 6, 2016.

  1. Boston Redsox

    Boston Redsox Well Known Member

    I feel if one can conquer this aspect of tms your 75% there ..the other 25% I feel one needs to change there life.
     
    Steve J. and Ellen like this.
  2. BeWell

    BeWell Well known member

    You are one of the fortunate to know where to go when trouble starts, into yourself to use the tools nature gives. It sure can take awhile to take down that wall brick by brick that our culture teaches to trust the experts who themselves are misguided.

    Others have done it, so anyone can do it.

     
    plum likes this.
  3. Steve J.

    Steve J. Well known member

    Loving these clips, BeWell.
     
  4. plum

    plum Beloved Grand Eagle

    Great movie.
     
    Boston Redsox likes this.

Share This Page