1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

TMS RoundTable Our Guest Today is Forest Smith

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by TMS RoundTable, Sep 17, 2021.

1. TMS RoundTable

TMS RoundTable New Member

Rose Hoey and Dr Tovah Goldfine, co hosts and creators of the weekly Facebook broadast TMS RoundTable..... sharing insights and education for self healing chronic pain and autoimmune disease.
    Join us weekly for a Q and A which allows all listeners to interact with the guest, ask questions, receive answers...... and learn about healing chronic pain.
    https://www.facebook.com/TMSRoundTable/?

Today we welcome Forest Smith who not only healed himself from Fibromyalgia. He was the founder of TMS Wiki

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO POST QUESTIONS BELOW, FOREST, ROSE OR I.... WILL BE HAPPY TO RESPOND!!​

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Cap'n Spanky, BloodMoon and TG957 like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey, @TMS RoundTable, thanks for posting this.

Many of the people here already know my story. ... but if anyone has any question, I'll be happy to answer them.

First we covered my personal story and the story of starting the TMS Wiki. then we covered recovery tips and a bit of the neuroscience of fear. Next we did a quick tour of the Wiki and it's programs. This included the Thank You Dr. Sarno, including going over the thank-you that Dr. Sarno wrote to me and the only other copy of the book that we gave him. Finally, we answered some questions from the live audience.

3. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

@Forest , this is so awesome! Was so interesting to learn your story and the history of the TMS Forum and how it became what it is now! Thank you for your service to community!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
  4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for watching, Tamara... And thank you for your help carrying "Thank You Dr. Sarno" forward!

5. Guero Triste

Guero Triste Peer Supporter

Thanks for posting this. Forest I had read up on your story before and have very similar symptoms so I was heartened to hear of your recovery.

Forest likes this.
  6. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

This was great, Forrest! So interesting to hear your story and all the work you've done to help the mind-body movement.

Forest likes this.