1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by MsMetaP, May 8, 2012.

1. MsMetaP

MsMetaP Peer Supporter

I did a review of Dr. Sarno's Healing Back Pain on Amazon.com

I know you guys are trying spread the word about this wiki/forum, so I mentioned it in the review. If we all do that when reviewing books, you can get some free publicity.

I wasn't sure about including an actual link (the review might not be approved) so I wrote it like this:
    TMSWiki dot org

Most people these days can figure it out. Just an idea to spread the word. I know we all do a LOT of reading about TMS!

P.S. You don't have to buy the book from Amazon to review it there. You just need an Amazon account.

Beach-Girl and Forest like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

That is great to hear! A lot of people read those reviews, and they do actually let people know about TMS. BTW-feel free to post your review of the book on our book page for it at Healing Back Pain or even on the forum. If you need help adding it let me know, and I will guide you through it.

Thanks again for mentioning the wiki. It is a great way to help someone find the knowledge they need to recover.