1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Optimistic

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ruby, Feb 2, 2013.

1. ruby

ruby New Member

I just finished readind Dr. Sarno's book, "Healing Back Pain: The Mind-Body Connection". It makes sense to me. I am very hopeful that I will find relief from years of back pain. I haven't found the answer through conventional treatment. It believe it is caused by repressed feelings and tension.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the forum Ruby! If what Dr. Sarno says makes sense to you, you've come to the right place. Most, if not all of us, had the same experience upon reading our first book by Dr. Sarno. The Structured Ed Program is a wonderful resource, and will lead you to many different types of resources on the road to recovery. The thing to keep in mind is that one size does NOT fit all - we are each unique, and there are many many ways to approach this journey.

Keep us posted - we're here to help!

Jan

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

Hi Ruby,
    As I have said to others... role playing in private is invaluable. Think about the person who has caused you the most anguish and pain. Tell them from your heart how much they have hurt you. Hold nothing back.
    Sandy