1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Open Letter to the people NOT getting better, or to those who want it FAST

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Baseball65, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

a clinical psychologist. When my pain went away I was left with super duper intense anger.... In fact it was so scary It made perfect sense why the pain had been there.

He was old school 101 , took notes, repeated my own BS back to me, and cleared up a lot of the cognitive dissonance that was fueling the rage.

Lainey likes this.
  2. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

Plum
    Just got around to seeing your beautiful post.
    Thank you for this. Your journey is a guide for many.
    Lainey

plum likes this.
  3. runnergirl773

runnergirl773 New Member

Wow, this is a wonderful post. I feel stuck often. Sometimes I just stand in the kitchen, trying to figure out what I should do next, with thoughts racing around my head.

I have had a flare-up over the past three days. It baffled me. The kids finally went back to school full-time and we just came home from a relaxing vacation. I thought I was feeling great! Then the same old sensation started throughout my back. I came here to find support and found this post. I went through the categories you listed and typed my own responses, and, wow, I have "stuff" in the majority of them. Thank you for this thoughtfully written piece that I can see has helped many on here.

Now I just need to figure out how to let go of the anger!