1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

One Year: Reflections on How I Freed Myself from Chronic Pain

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by osabot, May 22, 2019.

1. osabot

osabot New Member

All,

A number of people from this community have asked me for more detail on how I practically overcame my chronic knee pain. I have been meaning to write those reflections for some time and finally did so on the one-year anniversary of the darkest day of my pain journey.

My reflections, including the specific methods I used and other ways I have emerged happier and healthier from the pain experience, are posted here.

I hope they might be helpful to some others still grappling with the pain and please let me know if I can answer questions or share other thoughts.

Best,

Oliver

2. Dida8349

Dida8349 Peer Supporter

Dear Oliver, I am deeply grateful to you for having taken the time to write up about your experience and share it here with us too. I am struggling at the moment ... have been for quite a while .. so your story, so deeply honest and most of all, a story of triumph, is really encouraging. Thank you. ❤️