1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 20 One thing you'd change

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by douggie, Dec 5, 2016.

1. douggie

douggie Peer Supporter

If you could change one thing about your life what would it be? What steps could you take to make this change?

I'd love myself more and care less about what other people think. I'd do a career not for money, but out of love. I'd spend more time finding things that I enjoy and do those things. I'd find a way to get paid to do those things. I'd keep people who I love closer to me and relationships would be much more important in my life

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Douggie. Those are all admiral changes to want in your life. Now you have to work on achieving them, if that is possible. You may not be able to find a career you love, but you may be able to achieve that in the evenings or weekends. Try to think better of yourself and not care what others think about you. I'm sure you're a much better guy than you think you are.