1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 Obstacles

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by samuelrhys, Oct 13, 2015.

1. samuelrhys

samuelrhys Peer Supporter

During the past two weeks has your pain been moving around? How has this affected your belief in the diagnosis?

My pain and other problems have moved around a lot in the past few years which has been the most challenging time of my life, especially when you finally think you are ok, then you get another obstacle thrown at you. When someone goes through something like this you do think of the easy way out, just so you don't have to suffer anymore.

...But I carried on trying I carried on searching and I have finally found where I need to be and what I need to be doing.

Most recently I had a headache for a week, a constant tension/pressure headache, which made me extremely anxious, but from the help of the people on here, one of my friends and my own beliefs in TMS I stopped paying attention to it and I am now fine.

I guess I will probably get more obstacles thrown at me but thats part of the journey. I am going to go to Germany next month and hopefully that will do me some good to get away from everything.

Returning home to see my mother drunk didn't help though...

Thanks Guys for the support, your great!

Sam

misstuttle and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Sam, I'm glad that headache is gone! You're making good progress, in spite of the obstacles (like your mother, ugh, I'm sorry). So I hope you have a great trip to Germany - Oktoberfest, maybe?