1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Now or never.

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by leonardo999, Jul 30, 2013.

1. leonardo999

leonardo999 Well known member

Hello

After a life of continual pains and health issues.. I was looking for some reasons as to why I felt so much pain.. and why I would feel instant pain if I saw someone else fall or get hurt.
    I found Dr Sarno's information and then luckily found this forum.
    Now in my late 50s and trying to deal with chronic spinal issues that put me on the floor every couple of weeks/ migrain weekly...depression and suicidal thoughts...out of a feeling of hopelessness and long term urological pain and ugency spells that make life almost impossible to deal with..( at its most painful currently}. I needed some answers...and after a long time searching... TMS seems to me to fit the bill exactly... and so here I am.
    Thanks to a couple of members here already I have been given some valued information and help.

Ive been looking at my life in detail and how I react to surroundings and issues... and it was quite a shock to see just how wound up... like a spring... my reactions are..to the thought of pain...pain and emotions.

So now Im reading all I can find here

Regards...Leo

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Leo,

Great you finally found out about TMS and that it strongly applies to you. Hope you find what you need here.

3. leonardo999

leonardo999 Well known member

Hello Gigalos
    Thanks for the message..... appreciated.
    Regards
    Leooooooo