1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Not doing the program on daily basis, is it ok?!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Yulia1975, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Yulia1975

Yulia1975 Peer Supporter

For different reasons I wasn't persistent with the program, thus started 20 days ago, I am only in day 12 .
    Does it work this way?

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

HI, Yulia. No one is insisting you do the SEP every day. Do it at your own pace. But try to keep to its schedule because it will keep your mind focused on TMS and healing. Just spend about half an hour a day on it.

3. zuzana621

zuzana621 New Member

I actually have a very similar question - I started the program 37 days ago and I am in day 30.
    At the beginning I was very dutiful but with the time going on (and slowely curing my back pain) I started to be less focus.
    I decided to interupt the program for 4 days a week ago becasue I was no longer giving any attantion to the text I was supposed to read.
    Eventhough I knew how interesting topic it was when reading the text I was bored and not paying any attation to the words.
    After the break it is much better and I again read the articles with interest and focus.

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

This is interesting! It seems as if you found a good path for yourself.

I think Walt makes a good reply. No need to drive yourself, but stay engaged with the process and content. Let it be part of your life, somehow, a little every day.