1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with BruceMC as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Non-painful symptoms?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Seanh153, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Seanh153

Seanh153 Peer Supporter

Unfortunately yes, I am realising that too!

What I have noticed though, after looking into somatic tracking and being recommended some other similar videos - I am holding a TON of tension in my body. I think this is why I am getting so many headaches, because I always feel it around my jaw. I'm making a concious effort today to let go of some of the tension, and it seems to be helping a bit. Will keep at it and see how it goes...

2. fridaynotes

fridaynotes Well known member

you’re making important steps! it really is amazing how our bodies can hold onto so much tension and we’re often not aware of it at all… being a human being and living a life in modern society has so many triggers that are enraging, and so many situations that create incredible amounts of tension~ it’s amazing we’re not all just curled up in a corner shivering!
    it takes a lot of bravery and courage and conviction to do the inner work that’s necessary to live a life in balance.

TG957 likes this.