1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

No work done today

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Fabi, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Fabi

Fabi Well known member

My new symptoms put me in bed all day today. The current stressor l mentioned previously did its job. I didn't have to deal with this abusive dysfunctional person directly, but through third parties. Anyway a part of me is so angry and scared that gave me throwing up and dizziness, heavy one, today.
    I was happy l had walked muy anger yesterday,today l just was able to re read m postings.
    I do wish l can accept myself as l am.
    Not a lot of smiling today

2. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

WE will accept you until you can, Fabi.
    Wishing you better days.

Fabi likes this.
  3. Fabi

Fabi Well known member

Yes, l do have an acceptance issue. All doctors l have seen, say a straightforward cervical is the cause of my migraines, facial pain, and dizziness. My muscles get stiff when l swallow l can feel my bones sometimes.
    I know what gives me more stress and consequently stiff neck and pain. I have TMS
    I need to work towards outcome independence AND accept

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Bravo, and I second that!

Fabi likes this.
  5. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

This is a work in progress for all of us Fabi. Sometimes the best we can do is say to yourself "you're having a hard time today."

Fabi likes this.
  6. Fabi

Fabi Well known member

You are having a hard time today and it is hard and there is hope Andy .

7. KLB69

KLB69 Newcomer

I take off a couple of days when I need to. We don't need the extra pressure of being perfect about our recovery, do we? I had to have a stern talk with myself about that. :)

Fabi likes this.