1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

No more LPR, now I have gas pains bloating

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Karim, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

I don’t have LPR symptoms no more but I have now terrible bloating and gas pains, what could it be?

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Well now you know its TMS, don't you!! You'll stay on the symptom circle until you nail it all to the wall as TMS with various presentations. Now you have your work cut out for you. Get started!!!

Really Karim, you have suffered enough wondering if your symptoms are TMS. I think you're very lucky to have a clear change in symptoms, to gas which can easily be a TMS equivalent. If you start worrying about "what kind of gas?" and "why am I bloating?" and "can I get a medical expert to confirm the causes?" you'll only suffer. Instead, see this as a blessing! Really.

3. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

No big deal, it's not painful and it's not going to interfere much. Fart as much as you need to:)

4. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

Gas pains, extreme bloating. My symptoms are still in the GI realm hasn’t move, to another part of my body

5. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

What’s causing the bloating is it inflammation, do I need endoscopy to rule out or is it enough with contrasted ct scan?

6. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

What comes to my ind is a ulcer o gastric cancer

7. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

Yes it’s painful

8. Drew

Drew Peer Supporter

Is your tingling burning pins and needles nerve sensations and pain gone too??

Balsa11 likes this.
  9. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

It can tire you out but you have no idea how mild it could get if you do somatic tracking

10. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

What tingling?

11. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

I have bad gastritis

12. Drew

Drew Peer Supporter

Didn’t you used to post about having nerve pains before?

13. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

Crps problems yes, I still have time to tim3 but i ignore them

14. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

Stomach issues are more importante to me