1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Nicole Sachs - yes, again!!!! 20-year old musician's recovery story

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by JanAtheCPA, Apr 3, 2023.

1. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I had kind of fallen off the schedule of regularly listening to Nicole at some point last year, but honest to god, she is on fire lately - imho of course.

Last Friday's podcast (S3, E28) is here on audioboom, but also probably in whatever app you normally use:
    The Cure for Chronic Pain with Nicole Sachs, LCSW / Recovery From Debilitating Back Pain with Evie (audioboom.com)

This link provides a good summary of Evie's story. I am more than 50 years beyond her age, and rather than an aspiring classical violinist I am a retired tax accountant, but I still found plenty of things to relate to and to take away from this episode. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

~Jan

2. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Jan! You're always so lovely recommending my podcast. I have no idea about your story. Do you want to come on the pod and discuss it?? My email is njsachs@gmail.com

BruceMC and JanAtheCPA like this.
  3. JanAtheCPA

!!! (freaking out just a little tiny bit :))

Diana-M, Cactusflower and Wildflower6 like this.
  4. Bonnard

Bonnard Well known member

BruceMC and JanAtheCPA like this.
  5. JanAtheCPA

Thanks for highlighting that one @Bonnard - I meant to create a thread for it because it's another essential topic!

6. Wildflower6

Wildflower6 Peer Supporter

Thank you, Jan. Nicole's podcast is so helpful! After having back pain for a week, I *finally* realized for the umpteenth time that it's TMS. All the more reason for staying connected with you and others who get TMS.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  7. Wildflower6

Wildflower6 Peer Supporter

I am so excited to hear this. Please keep us posted!

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  8. JanAtheCPA

So..... it has happened! Last week I recorded an interview with Nicole which was exciting and nerve-wracking and of course I spent the next several days critiquing myself for everything, LOL. The things I should have said, the things I shouldn't have gone on about, the things we didn't have time for, etc etc etc. Nothing new:rolleyes:. Anyway, our interview might be aired in several weeks, like late April or early May. Assuming it's good enough!:hilarious:

Diana-M, lili2002, BloodMoon and 3 others like this.
  9. anacoluthon33

anacoluthon33 New Member

Looking forward so much to this release. I hope it’s all framed within the context of a success story and that you have ample opportunity for broadcasting support—all of which is how I understand your role and presence on this forum, @JanAtheCPA .

But whatever it turns out to be, it will surely be good enough. Congratulations

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  10. JanAtheCPA

Spoiler alert: the main focus will be my 2020 RA story. I've written about it a number of times.

11. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

Fantastic!

JanAtheCPA likes this.