1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 12 Nice childhood memory

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by lylylys, Apr 5, 2017.

1. lylylys

lylylys New Member

Todays question to ponder was as follows: What is one of your best memories from your childhood?

The first thing that came to my mind was when I was in primary school. Every week, we had some tasks (maths, language skills, etc.) that had to be finished that week. When I was in the last year, I was already finished at Wednesday almost every week, so that I could do whatever I wanted: drawing, making handicrafts and playing games. That was one of the greatest periods in my life. The freedom, no stress, that was great.

When I consider this I recognize already some personality traits: wanting to be the best (in this case finishing earliest) and working on things until they are perfect (spending many hours on a drawing). No wonder that the personality traits are extremely difficult to change, I am used to them for such a long time!

HattieNC likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi. Be sure you have journaled enough about maybe any repressed emotions. If you can't discover any, then it is likely you are a perfectionist and people pleaser. Just try to modify that. Do you have a pet or hobby? They can help a lot. Try to find more ways to relax and enjoy life. Have a happy weekend.

lylylys likes this.