1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

News from Georgie Oldfield for Brits

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Tennis Tom, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

Here's a copy of an email from Georgie Oldfield, maybe the first and foremost TMS practitioner in the UK

*********************************************************************************

[​IMG]

Dear Tom,

Due to a last minute cancellation I now have an appointment available for a SIRPA assessment at my London clinic next Monday 4th April in Holburn. If you have been thinking about it and would like to go for it, then please do get in touch as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we are also now less than 2 weeks away from the first of our new Cure Pain Introductory courses which is being held in Clifton, Bristol. We do have some availability at the moment, so please do book your place if you have decided to join us.

We are currently having problems with the websites so if you are unable to find the information or book online, then please do just call me on 01484 452500

Best wishes,

Georgie Oldfield MCSP
    Physiotherapist & Founder of SIRPA
    georgie@sirpauk.com

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
    Unsubscribe
    SIRPA Ltd, 19 Longley Lane, Huddersfield, HD4 6PS, United Kingdom +44 1484 452500