1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie with question

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by LoLo, Sep 11, 2015.

1. LoLo

LoLo New Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Laurel Im so happy I found this forum. I'm listening to John Sarnos audio book now. And yes I too am all over the pages. I wrote a story, obviously I'm new and still in pain so it's not a success story yet. But I have no doubt that will come in time. Where do I post this?
    Thank you for this site, I am most grateful.
    LOLO :)

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Laurel, you can post it here and on your profile.

3. LoLo

LoLo New Member

Thanks Mike.

4. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Anytime, Welcome to the forum by the way.

5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

The easiest way to reach your profile is to click on your forum name under your picture - then click on My Story. Cut and paste your text from Word or whatever. Easy!

Feel free to check out my profile page to see what kind of things can go on it. I haven't updated my story lately, but I do keep adding favorite resources.

And Welcome from me, too!

6. riv44

riv44 Well known member

Welcome. It's a really interesting process, and a very hopeful one too.

7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Laurel. Your name is half of my favorite comedy team, Laurel and Hardy.
    Whenever I am anxious and need a laugh, I watch one of their short movies. They are on YouTube
    and really help to take the edge off of anxiety or physical pain caused by TMS.

My favorites are "Tit for Tat" and "The Music Box." But any of their other short comedies are wonderful.
    The one where they try to sell a Christmas tree to a man in sunny California is hilarious.

LoLo and JanAtheCPA like this.
  8. LoLo

LoLo New Member

Hi Walt,

I've never watched any of the videos as an adult I think I'll do that. Growing up in Iowa we had a "Shakeys" pizza joint that ran the film of these two funny guys.
    Alot of times I have to refer to them to get my name across. Thanks for the tip..

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    JanAtheCPA likes this.
  9. LoLo

LoLo New Member

Than You Riv