1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New type of pain

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Nana, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Nana

Nana Peer Supporter

Just wanted to ask for help regarding this bowel issue that I am going through. As I explained in my other threads , I had my gallbladder removed 5 months ago because of nausea I felt and bc they found tiny stones. After surgery I started feeling bloated and constipated . Approximately 1 month ago the bloating started to decrease somewhat . I thought the improvement was because I increased vitamin D supplement, and because of hypnosis and journaling and following curable app and meditating . However, now I started getting severe abdominal cramps every 2 days a few hours after I have a bowel movement. The abdominal cramps are horrendous!!! I have seen a gastro and he has done alllllllll testing and everything came back negative ( colonoscopy, full blood test, ultrasound, even saw gynecologis, all fine). In fact the gastro told me I am a healthy woman . He says I probably have an unregulated colon . It hurts soooooooo much !!! It feels like a gastroenteritis in the colon with horrible spasms. No one knows how to help me . I am sooooooo sad. How can I continue my every day life feeling this pain. Today I tried to crochet but I was cramping sooooo badly that I could not sit still with the pain ( it felt like I was going through labor) . How do I go on with my life and ignore the pain? I tried diets , long walks.
    Could this be my symptoms moving around? First before gallbladder surgery I had nausea. I had surgery and I developed bloating and constipation. I followed for 1 month the Tms wiki sep program , I did gut hypnosis, stared jogging and slowly my bloating started to decrease but now I am feeling huge cramping pain in the colon !!!!! What is going on??? How do I live my normal life when I get this horrible abdominal cramps?? When I get the severe cramping , how do I manage what I am doing in the moment like crochet or house work? It is soooooo difficult to ignore this awful pain ....... I need advise support