1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New to TMS or in doubts - read this

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by TG957, Nov 24, 2020.

1. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

For those who have doubts whether their unique symptoms are TMS, for those who are losing hope that they would ever recover from pain, please, watch this film.

I posted this link few days ago, but now I watched this film myself and I can't praise it loud enough. I find it being much more powerful than All That Rage about Dr. Sarno, because this one is meant to walk you through the healing process rather than focusing on the story about the doctor or the filmmaker himself.

When I joined this forum 4.5 years ago, I did not know much about Dr. Schubiner, he was just another name on the list of the TMS doctors, but I now understand how lucky is each and every one of his patients, I wish I was one of them!

I wish I had this film available to me when I was going through my struggles with pain and having serious doubts about ever getting better, let alone completely beating my pain. I would have watched it every day, to convince myself that my symptoms were not unique and that I would heal, much like every one of those patients featured in the film who go through the difficult job of unlearning their pain. Even though I no longer have chronic pain or dystonia that tortured me for 2 years, this film is so uplifting and convincing, I would watch it again!

If you are new to TMS and are figuring out how to approach it, this film could be your holy grail and key to the door that seems to be forever locked.

http://www.thismighthurtfilm.com/ (THIS MIGHT HURT)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    Jeather, Balsa11, backhand and 3 others like this.
  2. Neil

Neil Peer Supporter

Site not opening

3. TG957

Cap'n Spanky and Neil like this.
  4. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

I just purchased this (i.e., made a donation) the other day. Looking forward to watching it very, very soon!

Thanks for recommendation and reminder!

TG957 likes this.
  5. Mars497@

Mars497@ Peer Supporter

I just donated to receive it. How long does it take to receive? I’m very much looking forward to it! Thank you @TG957 for sharing this!

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  6. Cap'n Spanky

Hey Mars497! I got the email with the link and password in less than an hour. If you don't see it, check your spam filter.

I hope to watch on my TV via my FireTV box and the Silk browser... rather than watching it on my office computer. But either way, I'm looking forward to it!

Mars497@ likes this.
  7. Mars497@

Mars497@ Peer Supporter

Just got it!

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  8. TG957

You are very welcome! I hope you like it!

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  9. TG957

10. TrustIt

TrustIt Well known member

Where do you see information on making a donation to watch this film? I'm only seeing some pretty high prices. Thank you.

11. TG957

TrustIt likes this.
  12. TrustIt

TrustIt Well known member

Thank you!

13. Cap'n Spanky

Sorry, Trustit! Just saw this. Looks like TG957 took care of you. :)

Buy the way, I've watched this a couple of times. I've found it to be helpful and at times quite powerful. Particularly the latter half of the film.

TrustIt likes this.
  14. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Just signed up for the digital premier.

Thanks for the information.

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  15. Mala

Mala Well known member

I donated & was asked if I wld like a link to watch it. I was asked not to share which I completely understand. It's well worth the $8 or $20. Dr Schubiner is a gem, a real gem.

Cap'n Spanky and TG957 like this.