1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

New to this forum, but not to TMS

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Celayne, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

Hi, I am so glad I found this site.

I read The MindBody Prescription early this month and suddenly knew what has been wrong with me for the past eight years. Like many of you, I have been to doctors and so many alternative health care practitioners I have lost count. It seems that now recovery is on the horizon, and I am excited about that.

Once I read the book, though, my symptoms seem to have gotten worse. Not all the time, which is great, but when things go bad, they are really bad. I don't know if I truly am worse or if it just seems that way because I am having more good days.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Also, I am interested in learning more about the process of healing. I was hoping for the magical cure once I read and understood Dr. Sarno's concepts, but that hasn't happened. ;) I realize it is a process and not a one time event, but would like to know what others have done to help things along.