1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

New to the program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by pinkie, May 6, 2015.

1. pinkie

pinkie Newcomer

Hi,
    I don't know where to start. I have been having multiple issues for a long time. Starting with subluxation of shoulders for over 20 yrs. and then experiencing severe pain from tendinitis in my left shoulder. Later started to have solar problem in my hips, and other joints. Followed by Ibs-c, hives , burning sensation in the body back pain. For a long time I felt that my problems are related to structural problems in my body. Do different doctors. No answers for any of my issues. Read dr sarno's book divided mind 2 years ago . I was impressed but not convinced. Recently I came across with someone who is aware and tried the different modalities of the treatment.
    So here I am. I have a long way to go. I am trying to learn where to start and how to do it. But I feel very motivated and deal with it head on. Any help is welcome.

2. Aquaboli

Aquaboli New Member

I just started yesterday and don't have much advice yet, but I am loving your motivational tone,

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Pinkie,
    You've started the SEP I guess. That is great. Welcome to the place where we all know what you're going through, because we've been there. Read success stories, ask yourself to feel more, do the SEP, reach out to others here for support and with specific questions. Welcome.
    Andy B.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, all.
    AndyB has it right. We who have healed from TMS pain know it works.
    I'm 84 and know it healed me from severe back and shoulder pain.
    I healed after reading Dr. Sarno and believing 100 percent that my pain was not structural
    but from TMS. Mine was from repressed emotions going back to the age of 7 when my parents
    divorced and I had feelings of abandonment and insecurity.

Follow the SEP and do some journaling. It will lead you to self-discovery and healing.