1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

new symptom, fatigue. Symptom imperative???

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Xara, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Xara

Xara Peer Supporter

Hi to everybody. Glad I have a forum to return and get some piece of advice and courage. Sorry again for the strange language, I am not a native speaker. :)
    I have completed the stuctured program some months ago and struggled with many of my symptoms- dizziness, instability, leg pain, neck pain, upper back pain and many many others. Most of them decreased ( unfortunately not eliminated ) significantly with the same " recipe" : ignore them and living life the way I really like. Acting like this, I gained much of pleasure, joy and fulfillment.
    But... As these symptoms decline I feel really really exhausted, tired and not strong. I am wondering if this means my stress limits down and this brings the fatigue, I mean if this is a part of the cycle.
    There are days I feel I have enough energy ( still though get easily tired) and days I am lying on the couch almost all day, tired and dizzy and foggy.
    I would like to mention that I had been through a really hard period of 4 years without resting or relaxing, because of a demanding job, raising my child without support and many other circumstances.
    I have read many articles about cfs etc but I sometimes feel I don't have the necessary "tools" to deal with it.
    In addition, I am stressed by the fact that I will face demanding circumstances again and I wont be able to cope with.
    Thank you in advance

Balsa11 likes this.
  2. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Yep, that sounds like TMS. Check out posts from @balto , @plum , @TG957 , and @RogueWave and read the success stories subforum for encouragements. It's totally fine to experiment with different methods to find what works to optimize your mood, health, and outlook on life. Take your time.

Xara likes this.